Friday, April 27, 2012

SARA OH SARA.

 
Valentines Day Spl laugh for all....
 
 I  used to be like this...

Then I met a  girl...


She was  like this...


Together, we  were like this...


I gave her  gifts like this...


When she  accepted my proposal, I was like  this...


I used to talk  to her all night like this...

And at the  office I used to do this...


When my  friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like  this...


And I used to  react like this...

But on Valentines Day,
she received a red rose from someone else like this...


And she was like thisâ?¦


And I was like  thisâ?¦

Which later led to  this...

and  this...




I felt like doing this...



So I started  doing this...



   
                               
 
NOW look at  meâ?¦                                    


DAMN
  GIRLS! 





No comments: